Management of Professional risks in companies
The learner should be able to:
- Recognize the main professional risks existing in the company
- Describe the appropriate means of preventing work accidents
- Recognize the issues related to work accidents
- Identify the potential dangers
- Explain the interest of rescue organization in the company
- Identify the role of the first aid worker at work
The learner will be in front of stations. In each station, there is a visual or audio-visual document that displays a dangerous work situation that could lead to the occurrence of a work accident.
The learner should write down on a separate sheet of answers, for each station, the risk incurred and how to prevent it.